ATTORNEY BARBARA-ANN WILLIAMS
Over the past 26 years, my staff and I have helped countless individuals like yourself obtain work visas, US residency as well as American Citizenship. Our clients have included victims of crimes, working professionals, business owners, investors and those working for start-ups, even those just seeking a better life in the United States.
WHY IS IT NECESSARY TO HIRE AN EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY?
In today’s heavily anti-immigration/anti-people climate, you need people on your side working hard on your behalf. US Immigration law is the most complex body of law today, even
CAN I DO THE CASE MYSELF?
Immigration law is a powerful tool that can keep families together, or it can be used by the government to tear families apart. It requires a perfect balance of objectivity and subjectivity. When mistakes are made in the application process, the results can be devastating, sometimes irreversible. Worse, it becomes part of your permanent record impacting future prospects of travel even to other countries. Thus, it is never advisable to be your own attorney in an immigration case.
In the following videos, Attorney Williams answers your questions and explains the types of cases we do.
I HAVE QUESTIONS. DO I NEED A CONSULTATION?
WHAT TYPES OF CASES DO YOU HANDLE?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Practice is 100% exclusive to US Immigration law
- Extensive knowledge of US business immigration, employment and family immigration law
- Over 24 years of helping thousands of people
- 98% Approval Rate
- Solid personal client support and communication
- Payment options to suit your situation
- Thorough, comprehensive and detailed
- Extensive experience helping a wide range of immigration clients
- Excellent Client ratings (5 Star Ratings on YELP, GOOGLE, AVVO)
- Proven results with complex I-601, I-601A and I-212 Hardship Waivers
- Extensive knowledge and Experience in all facets of Business and Family visas
- Comprehensive experience with Special Handling PERM for University Professors
- 100% EB1 Visa Approvals
- L1, E1 & E2 and investors
- J-1 Management Trainee & H1B/H4 visas
WE HAVE HELPED THE FOLLOWING CLIENTS:
- Battered and Abused Women/Men
- Crime Victims
- Families and those seeking Fiance visas and needing waivers
- Artists, Athletes and Business professionals
- Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants
andother licensed professionals
- Entrepreneurs &
- Religious institutions and Religious Workers
- University Professors and Researchers
- Other working professionals
- And many more…